- The Osaki OS-4000 Manual View PDF
The OS-4000 massage chair features beautifully updated upholstery and includes Zero Gravity, a 30 inch Roller Stroke, Body Scan Technology, S-Track Massage Robot, full body air massage, seat vibration, and heat therapy for your back.
Equipped with the latest technology, it allows for the rollers to map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage hitting all the key areas. Regardless of your body type, this highly advanced chair will self-adjust making each massage experience feel customized.
The OS-4000 Zero Gravity massage chair is ergonomically designed to contour a variety of spine shapes. The Spine curvature is unique from one individual to the next. The S-track system allows the roller heads to massage along the back from the neck down to the lower spine with a consistent pressure in the massage, along with a comfortable support. The typical massage tracks, being linear, create an inconsistency in pressure applying weak massages in the neck and lower back.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This also reduces the vertical stress on the spine. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined. Study show that when the legs are at or above heart level, it promotes better circulation.
Next Generation Air Massage Technology
The airbag massagers have been upgraded and engineered, reducing the number of airbags and valves but at the same time increasing the surface coverage. Less power is consumed and runs more quietly with the reduction of air pumps and valves, allowing for a more tranquil massage experience. The material used to create the air bags have also been modified with industrial grade material for durability, yet soft and pliable to provide comfort and consistency.
Lower Back Heat Therapy
There are 2 heating pads, one on each side in the lower lumbar area. The heat therapy is a great compliment to roller and airbag massage. The heating pad is not intended to be use for more than 30 minutes a day or the duration of a massage preset program.
Located on the top right of the main remote, you will find a compact wireless remote allowing you to control the main features of the chair without having to struggle to reach the main remote in the reclined position.
Auto Leg Scan
The calf and foot massager is capable of making adjustments according to each individual's leg length, ensuring that the massage air bags are concentrating on the correct areas. At the start of the massage, the legs will fully extend out and then retract. Once the foot massager has reached the desired length, firmly press your toes down to indicate the chair to stop.
|Product Name||Osaki OS-4000|
|Power Supply||120V AC|
|Rate Power Consumption||250W|
|Rated Frequency||60 Hz|
|Auto Timer||5/10/15/20/25/30 minutes|
|Max Time Rate||60 minutes|
|Dimensionx(WxLxH)||Upright: 35" x 47" x 57"|
|Reclined: 35" x 72" x 34.5"|
|Weight||Gross Weight: Approx. 284.4 lbs|
|Net Weight: Approx. 244.8 lbs|
|Length of the wire||Controller wire: 1.3m|
|Power supply wire: 2.2m|
|Usage Condition||Environment temperature: 10° ~ 40°|
|Contrasting humidity level: 30~85RH|
|Storage Condition||Storage temperature: 20° ~ 60°|
|Storage humidity level: 30~85RH|
|Safety Feature||Equipped with overheatred and power surge safety protection|
|User Maximum Weight||270 lbs|
How will this chair fit me?
The outer shoulder massagers measure 20 inches side to side. This translates to a 46” jacket size for men or 22 inches in shoulder width. Anyone who’s shoulders are wider that 22 inches will find this chair snug in the shoulder region and be recommended to select the Osaki OS-3D Pro Cyber that provides an additional 1.5 more inches in width.
The seat base has a total width of 17 inches which translates to about a 40 inch waist capacity.
This chair will fit some comfortably up to 6’3”.
The results may vary as each individual’s body types are different.
Total space required from front to back when reclined is 6 feet. The width is 3 feet from side to side.
The massage chair massage intensity has been measure at 7-8 in regard to back massage intensity.
Warranty: The chair comes with a 1 year plus 2 year additional parts factory warranty.
Shipping & Handling Information
Shipping Rates & Policies
- All standard shipping is a curbside delivery service. This offer covers most items shipped by ground within the contiguous U.S. By curbside delivery, massage chairs will arrive UNASSEMBLED in its original factory boxes unless otherwise mentioned. The trucking company will deliver the items to your driveway or entryway, and you will be responsible for entering it into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or a family member.
- Threshold Delivery : With threshold delivery mode, massage chairs will be delivered to the nearest ground level entrance of home, business, or apartment building. [EXTRA COST]
- White Glove Delivery : With white glove delivery, massage chairs will be hand-delivered into your destination and assembled together. White glove delivery need to add about 1-2 weeks to the standard lead time of delivery. Choose the shipping method as White Glove Delivery if you want the service. [EXTRA COST]
- Please provide a valid street address with each order (we are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes).
- Please note we do not ship internationally or to Alaska and Hawaii.