OPEN BOX INADA DREAMWAVE
These items are OPEN BOX** Not New items.
One Year Osaki Parts and Labor Warranty Included.
- The INADA DREAMWAVE Manual View PDF
We have been perfection our healing craft since 1962 and, from our inception, have created world-class therapeutic massage chairs.
Our mission is continuously to lead the industry, and contribute to society through "health".
With our perspective as a specialized manufacturer, we will continue to send our products with true value.
50 Years of Inada Innovation
1962 First Automatic Massage Chair
1973 First Choice of Firm or Soft Touch Kneading
1979 First Spinal Roller
1988 First Roller Massage with Acupressure Focus
1996 First Quad Roller Massage with Body Alignment
1998 First Air Cell Massage
2000 First Infrared Body Scan
2003 First Full-Body, Auto-Adaptive Massage
2006 First Joystick-Controlled Massage
2008 First Fully Comprehensive Massage Chair
2009 First Posture-Correction Chair
Four seesaw roller units and ultra-slow system
These mechanisms were developed to give a comfortable and stimulating roller massage to Shiatsu points in muscles from the neck and shoulders to the lower back.
Pressure against the rollers is distributed among four points, giving soft kneading without excess stimulation and discomfort. With the "Ultra-Slow System" of leisurely kneading, the result rivals a professional's touch.
Patented shiatsu point detection
The Shiatsu Pull-Kneading Air System is the first function offered by the industry to combine neck and shoulder work. The system lifts up the neck from both sides, after which air pads embedded in the chair neck apply Shiatsu pressure straight down. This relieves stiffness from lack of exercise or staying too long in the same position.
100 Airbags for full body and Isolated Compression
Provides the industry's first "full arm" air press unit. Twenty air cells work on the upper arm, forearm and fingertips. Provides thorough kneading from shoulder joint to fingertips. Experience a gentle kneading massage with your arms and shoulders wrapped in the movable unit, which adjusts laterally to your size
Swing-Style Air Pressing Mechanism
The use of air to press the rollers ensures a gentle and Comfortable kneading with rollers coming out as far as approx. 7cm to give a thorough massage to the back. Treatment range approx. 72cm up and down, with the top roller moving approx. 5-19cm side to side and the bottom roller approx. 9-16cm side to side, providing an exacting and effective treatment to muscles and Shiatsu points.
Oscillating & Vibration Massage
Air creates a swaying sensation to relax and massage, while vibration gives comfortable stimulation. The soothing vibrations and oscillating add to your sense of calm and relaxation.
Heaters located under the seat and back to warm your seat and lower back which enhances the effect of the massage by loosing the muscles.
The Inada Dreamwave can be reclined to any angle between approx. 120° and 165° from the floor. he angle of the leg rest can be adjusted by approx. 90° according to your preference.
The calf and foot massager is capable of making adjustments according to each individual's leg length, ensuring that the massage air bags are concentrating on the correct areas.
|Product Name||DREAMWAVE (HCP-11001E)|
|Power Supply||AC 110V|
|Rated Power Consumption||208W|
|Operation Speed||Minimum approx. 11 times/minute, Maximum approx. 24 times/minute|
|Preset Programs||Healthcare Programs: 4 types, Well-Being programs: 4 types|
|Manual selection Mode||15 types (Automatic Shiatsu Point Locator Function included in some programs)|
|Vibration Massage Function||Back: 2 levels (Min: Approx. 1975 times/minute, Max: Approx. 2925 times/minute)|
|Seat: 1 step (Min: Approx. 1840 times/minute, Max: Approx. 4170 times/minute)|
|Air Pressure||60 Hz: Approx. 38kPa|
|Auto Timer||Approx. 15 minutes(Preset programs vary in duration)|
|Heater||Outer cover temperature; 102°F or less (at the ambient temperature of 77°F)|
|Footrest Adjustment Range||Approx. 10 inch|
|Reclining Angle||Approx. 120° to approx. 165° from floor level, continuous motion (Automatic reclining)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Net dimensions: Approx. 37(38) x 55(83) x 48(30) inch|
|Gross dimensions: Approx. 37x55x48 inch|
|Weight||Net weight: Approx. 253 lbs
(Chair: Approx.165lbs, Arm rest: Approx.48lbs, Footrest: Approx.40lbs)
|Gross weight: Approx. 253 lbs|
|Accessories||Power Cord, T-wrench, Buffer Pad(thick), Buffer Pad(thin), Shiatsu Pads for Shoulders(light - 1each left and right), Shiatsu Pads for shoulders (strong - 1 each left and right), Shiatsu Pads for Feet (1 each left and right)|
Shipping & Handling Information
Shipping Rates & Policies
- All standard shipping is a curbside delivery service. This offer covers most items shipped by ground within the contiguous U.S. By curbside delivery, massage chairs will arrive UNASSEMBLED in its original factory boxes unless otherwise mentioned. The trucking company will deliver the items to your driveway or entryway, and you will be responsible for entering it into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or a family member.
- Threshold Delivery : With threshold delivery mode, massage chairs will be delivered to the nearest ground level entrance of home, business, or apartment building. [EXTRA COST]
- White Glove Delivery : With white glove delivery, massage chairs will be hand-delivered into your destination and assembled together. White glove delivery need to add about 1-2 weeks to the standard lead time of delivery. Choose the shipping method as White Glove Delivery if you want the service. [EXTRA COST]
- Please provide a valid street address with each order (we are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes).
- Please note we do not ship internationally or to Alaska and Hawaii.