Osaki OS-3D Otamic LE
- Osaki OS-3D Otamic LE View PDF
Osaki 3D Otamic LE is a 3D-adjustable massage chair with a 53 inch SL-track rolling system. Unlike other 3D Massage chairs, The Otamic LE is exclusively engineered with the latest massage chair features including Japanese Brushless Motors, which make it one of the smoothest, quietest, and most reliable massage experiences available. The chair also comes standard with Osaki’s tri-core processor for faster response, transition, and reliability. The Otamic LE also offers an automatic footrest extension with heating in the footrest included.
The Otamic LE comes equipped with 5 levels of 3D Massage Roller Depth Adjustment. The 3D Technology gives you control over the overall intensity of the massage, by moving the rollers in and out from the back of the chair. Unlike most 3D Massage chairs on the market, the chair lets you adjust the 3D Roller depth at any point in the massage, whether you’re in an auto mode, or a manual mode.
The Osaki 3D Otamic LE also comes standard with Osaki’s latest massage rolling track, which massages from your neck, all the way down to your glutes and upper hamstrings. This is called an “SL” rolling track, and it works with the computer body scan at the beginning of every session to give every user a massage that fits their body as long as they’re between 5’0-6’3.
The stream-lined Airbag design in the Otamic LE uses less airbags, while still giving a full-body air compression massage. This also increases the longevity and reliability of the chair, making sure that you maximize the lifespan of your chair.
This Chair comes equipped with 9 different preset programs including: Recover, Deep Tissue, Chinese, Midday Nap, Thai, Rejuvenate, Relax, Neck/Shoulder, and Strengthen. These auto programs combine the 5 different massage techniques available in the chair. These 5 massage styles are: Kneading, Tapping, Shiatsu, Clapping, and Rolling.
Unlike most massage chairs, the Osaki Otamic LE comes with 2 different heating zones. There’s heat in the lower back area, and also heat in the enclosed footrest. This can be turned on/off in the main menu, or on the side controller.
Side panel controller is designed that the user can easily control the chair without using a remote controller. The user can adjusting reclining position, Zero Gravity, Auto massage program, Heating ON/ OFF and USB connection.
The Otamic LE is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest.
The Otamic LE also comes with 2 stages of zero gravity, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage. These 2 stages give the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the chair manually in the remote.
Along with the 2 stages of Zero-Gravity recline, the Otamic LE comes standard with space-saving technology, that allows you to place the chair within 3 inches of the wall, even while fully-reclined. The chair will move out first and then up while moving into Zero-Gravity.
The Otamic LE has Extendable Footrest which can be extended up to 6 Inches to reach the desired comfortable position which fits a user’s various height. When the chair relines where the user feels the most comfortable, the footrest extends to customize the user’s height.
|Product Name||Osaki OS-3D Otamic LE|
|Power Supply||AC 110 - 120V|
|Rate Power Consumption||150W|
|Rated Frequency||60 Hz|
|Rate Time||15 minutes|
|Timer||5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 minutes|
|Dimensionx(LxWxH)||Upright: 62" x 29.5" x 46.5"|
|Reclined: 67.7" x 29.5" x 34"|
|Weight||Gross Weight: Approx. 250.8 lbs|
|Net Weight: Approx. 220 lbs|
|Length of Wire||Controller Wire: 32"|
|Power Supply Wire: 70.9"|
|Usage Condition||Environment temperature: 32°F ~ 95°F|
|Contrasting humidity : 20 ~ 80RH|
|Storage Condition||Storage temperature: 23°F ~ 95°F|
|Storage humidity : 20 ~ 80RH|
|Safety Feature||Equipped with overheated and power|
|User Maximum Weight||270 lbs|
Shipping & Handling Information
Shipping Rates & Policies
- All standard shipping is a curbside delivery service. This offer covers most items shipped by ground within the contiguous U.S. By curbside delivery, massage chairs will arrive UNASSEMBLED in its original factory boxes unless otherwise mentioned. The trucking company will deliver the items to your driveway or entryway, and you will be responsible for entering it into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or a family member.
- Threshold Delivery : With threshold delivery mode, massage chairs will be delivered to the nearest ground level entrance of home, business, or apartment building. [EXTRA COST]
- White Glove Delivery : With white glove delivery, massage chairs will be hand-delivered into your destination and assembled together. White glove delivery need to add about 1-2 weeks to the standard lead time of delivery. Choose the shipping method as White Glove Delivery if you want the service. [EXTRA COST]
- Please provide a valid street address with each order (we are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes).
- Please note we do not ship internationally or to Alaska and Hawaii.