- The Osaki OS-4000LS Manual View PDF
The Osaki OS-4000LS is part of the bestselling OS-4000 Series, offering an array of innovative features like space saving technology, L-Track Massage, Adjustable Shoulders and Zero Gravity. Each chair in the OS-4000 series has something unique to offer.
Computer Body Scan
Equipped with the latest technology, the massage rollers map out the back’s curvature with great accuracy, translating into a more effective massage and hitting all the key areas. Regardless of your body type, this highly advanced chair will self-adjust making each massage experience feel customized.
Space Saving Recline Technology
Typical massage chairs consume a more space due to the chair being in a reclined position. Massage chairs require up to 3 feet behind the backrest for the chair to fully recline. Titan’s innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. Fully reclined this chair can be positioned within 6 inches of a wall for maximum space saving.
L-Track system massages from the neck, past the glutes, and down to the back portion of the thighs. The track in which the massage heads move are curved to contour the back and glutes area.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This feature improves spinal decompression and decreases muscle tension of the spine. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined. When reclined fully, to where your legs are higher than your heart level, the therapeutic effects are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
Lumbar Heating Pad
On each side of the lower lumbar area there are individual heating pads. The heat therapy is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles. The heating pad is not intended to exceed more than 30 minutes of usage a day.
Osaki strives to make its chairs efficient and extremely reliable. Other brands will market their chairs to have 70+ airbags for a full body massage. The engineers believe with more airbags and more valves, the more strain the air pump endures. With more moving parts there’s a greater chance of something failing. Osaki has been engineering its chairs to reduce the airbag count and at the same time increasing the surface area by using more pliable and durable material which have received great feedback. All 24 airbags are strategically placed to optimize the squeezing effect of the shoulders, arms, hands, hips, calves and feet.
Adjustable Outer Shoulder Massage
Osaki has taken custom fitting to a whole new level by adding adjustable outer shoulders. The outer massage airbags are typically stationary and depending on the height and width of the user, the shoulder massagers can be ineffective because of positioning. With the ability to adjust to 3 different widths, the user can improve the strength and fitting of the outer shoulder massage.
6 Massage Styles
|Product Name||Osaki OS-4000LS|
|Power Supply||110~120V AC|
|Rated Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Dimension(LxWxH)||Upright: 63.4" x 30.7" x 47.2" (inches)|
|Reclined: 78" x 30.7" x 33.9" (inches)|
|Gross Weight||272 lbs|
|Auto Timer||5/10/15/20/25/30 minutes|
|Max. User Weight||260 lbs|
Shipping & Handling Information
Shipping Rates & Policies
- All standard shipping is a curbside delivery service. This offer covers most items shipped by ground within the contiguous U.S. By curbside delivery, massage chairs will arrive UNASSEMBLED in its original factory boxes unless otherwise mentioned. The trucking company will deliver the items to your driveway or entryway, and you will be responsible for entering it into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or a family member.
- Threshold Delivery : With threshold delivery mode, massage chairs will be delivered to the nearest ground level entrance of home, business, or apartment building. [EXTRA COST]
- White Glove Delivery : With white glove delivery, massage chairs will be hand-delivered into your destination and assembled together. White glove delivery need to add about 1-2 weeks to the standard lead time of delivery. Choose the shipping method as White Glove Delivery if you want the service. [EXTRA COST]
- Please provide a valid street address with each order (we are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes).
- Please note we do not ship internationally or to Alaska and Hawaii.