OSAKI OS-7200H PINNACLE
- The Osaki OS-7200H Pinnacle Manual View PDF
Osaki OS-7200H Pinnacle
The Osaki OS-7200H Pinnacle has a sleek design, a comfortable feel, and a roller with a wide range of settings and capabilities. Equipped with quad style rollers, the OS-7200H Pinnacle can penetrate deeply into your muscle tissue. Each massage starts with a body scan that will customize the massage for each user. With the Osaki OS-7200H Pinnacle, you can sit down, choose a setting, get comfortable, and relax.
Computer Body Scan
The Computer Body Scan allows the rollers to scan the curvature of one's back. Regardless of your body type, this highly advanced chair will self-adjust making each massage experience feel customized.
Auto Leg Scan
The calf and foot massager is capable of making adjustments according to each individual's leg length, ensuring that the massage air bags are concentrating on the correct areas.
2 Stage Zero Gravity
This Zero Gravity position will be able to provide a much deeper tissue massage. When reclined in this position, the pressure is relieved off the back enhancing the massage experience. This perfect position aligns your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest. This feature improves spinal decompression and decreases muscle tension of the spine. There are 2 stages of zero gravity. The therapeutic effects are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
LED blue ambient lights on the side panels create a chromo-therapeutic environment when in a dark room.
Quad Roller Head Massage
The OS-7200H PINNACLE is equipped with twin rollers to mimic the feel of human thumbs & fingers, enhancing the massage experience.
51 Air Bag Massage
Fifty-one air bags are strategically placed to massage the vital areas such as the neck, shoulder, back, arms, hands, calves, feet, and the lumbar area.
Foot Roller Massage
Located on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massager which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Located on the top right of the main remote, you will find a compact wireless remote allowing you to control the main features of the chair without having to struggle to reach the main remote in the reclined position.
Located along the shoulder are 2 heating pads to apply heat, to loosen muscle tissue so that the rollers can apply a more effective and deeper massage. This may help relieve mild stress and tension in the neck and shoulders.
Full Size Easy to Use Remote
The Osaki OS-7200H Pinnacle remote presents one of the largest viewing screens making it easy view what functions the chair has activated. There is also a flip down cover to access the manual functions of the chair. The remote allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed and location. You can also independently select the area of airbag massage. The manual mode massage includes kneading, tapping, shiatsu, rolling, combination and Swedish.
|Product Name||Osaki OS-7200H Pinnacle|
|The Power of Loudspeaker||2W (one side)|
|Weight||Net Weight: 231.5 lbs|
|Gross Weight: 266.8 lbs|
|Maximum weight of user||260 lbs|
Shipping & Handling Information
Shipping Rates & Policies
- All standard shipping is a curbside delivery service. This offer covers most items shipped by ground within the contiguous U.S. By curbside delivery, massage chairs will arrive UNASSEMBLED in its original factory boxes unless otherwise mentioned. The trucking company will deliver the items to your driveway or entryway, and you will be responsible for entering it into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or a family member.
- Threshold Delivery : With threshold delivery mode, massage chairs will be delivered to the nearest ground level entrance of home, business, or apartment building. [EXTRA COST]
- White Glove Delivery : With white glove delivery, massage chairs will be hand-delivered into your destination and assembled together. White glove delivery need to add about 1-2 weeks to the standard lead time of delivery. Choose the shipping method as White Glove Delivery if you want the service. [EXTRA COST]
- Please provide a valid street address with each order (we are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes).
- Please note we do not ship internationally or to Alaska and Hawaii.