OSAKI OS-PRO ALPINA
- English, Chinese, Spanish, French
- The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina Manual View PDF
Osaki OS-Pro Alpina
The Osaki Pro Alpina has combined both the S & L track systems to deliver an incredibly consistent massage. Before initiating any preset program, the chair will conduct a body scan and map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage. The scanning technology will also detect the user’s shoulders height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete. If the user desires a higher or lower starting point, they will have 10 seconds after the scan is complete to adjust.
L Track + S Track Technology
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina combines both S-Track and L-Track technologies for an incredibly consistent massage. The L-Track starts at the base of your head and travels all the way down your back, and the wraps underneath your glutes to the back of your thighs. The S-Track ensures that the massage roller will follow the natural curvature of your spine.
Body Scan Technology
Before initiating any automatic program, the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair will conduct a body scan and map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage. The scanning technology will also detect your shoulder height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete. If you desire a lower starting point, there is a 10 second pause to make an adjustment with the remote.
Sensors for your fingers rest in the armrest of the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair. This helps the massage chair to detect points where you have tension to focus your massage where you need it most.
Zero Gravity Recline
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for the ultimate massage. When you are placed in the Zero Gravity position, the weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which reduces compression along your spine. Your weight add to the intensity of the massage.
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair provides soothing reflexology massage to the soles of your feet, targeting the acupressure points to relieve tension throughout the body. The spinning rollers knead away foot pain and discomfort while the airbags increase circulation. This is a great feature for those that often have tired and sore feet and this is a great way to rejuvenate them.
Next Generation Airbag Massage
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair is equipped with a total of 22 airbags making it efficient and reliable. The airbags are made from the latest technology, allowing for the airbags to contour to the body an evenly distributing the pressure. Airbags are located at the Arms, Hips, Shoulder, Calf, and Feet.
Touch Screen Remote
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair is integrated with a touch screen tablet remote that allows you to see all the functions along with the automatic programs. The images and buttons make the remote easy to use and operate.
There are 12 unique automatic programs to ensure proper therapeutic relief.
Bluetooth Speaker with Chromotherapy
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair is equipped with Bluetooth technology. The high quality speakers ensures good sound quality while the angle helps to block outside noise to properly enjoy your music and massage together. Relaxing blue chromotherapy light is located on each side of the headrest of the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair.
Heat Therapy and Seat Vibration
At the touch of the button, you can turn on the lower lumbar heat in a massage mode. 2 pads are conveniently located to help loosen up the lower lumbar area for a more thorough massage. Vibration is also equipped which will provide a soothing vibration through the seat area.
The Tablet is able to switch between English, Chinese, Spanish, and French.
|Product Name||Osaki Pro Alpina|
|Weight||Gross Weight: 285.3 lbs|
|Net weight: 236.5 lbs|
|Length of Wire||Controller wire: 59.0"|
|Power supply wire: 70.9"|
|Storage Condition||Storage temperature: 23°F~95°F|
|Storage humidity: 20-80RH|
|Maximum User Weight||260lbs|
|Maximum User Height||6'4"|
Shipping & Handling Information
Shipping Rates & Policies
- All standard shipping is a curbside delivery service. This offer covers most items shipped by ground within the contiguous U.S. By curbside delivery, massage chairs will arrive UNASSEMBLED in its original factory boxes unless otherwise mentioned. The trucking company will deliver the items to your driveway or entryway, and you will be responsible for entering it into your residence or business. Since massage chairs are heavy, you may require assistance from a friend or a family member.
- Threshold Delivery : With threshold delivery mode, massage chairs will be delivered to the nearest ground level entrance of home, business, or apartment building. [EXTRA COST]
- White Glove Delivery : With white glove delivery, massage chairs will be hand-delivered into your destination and assembled together. White glove delivery need to add about 1-2 weeks to the standard lead time of delivery. Choose the shipping method as White Glove Delivery if you want the service. [EXTRA COST]
- Please provide a valid street address with each order (we are currently unable to ship to P.O. boxes).
- Please note we do not ship internationally or to Alaska and Hawaii.